Running a successful rural business has always been a challenge. Our agricultural division deals with many farming and rural businesses and therefore understands the issues that you face. As a client of Lentells you will discover the benefits of a close and long-term working relationship in making those all important decisions.
We work with you, offering friendly, expert advice and support on a wide range of accounting, tax and financial issues by specialists with agricultural backgrounds. This then allows you to focus on running, growing and developing your business and doing what you enjoy most.
The tailored services that we can provide for you include:
- Accounting – prompt, accurate year end accounts, allowing you to plan ahead.
- Budget forecasting – helping you plan the period ahead to enable the optimum cashflow and timing of expenditure.
- Management accounts – interpreting the data to provide you with invaluable management information.
- Business structure – which is best for you: sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Tax planning – to help you maximise the reliefs available and minimise the tax burden.
- Retirement and succession planning – allowing you to retire and leave a viable business for your family.
- Estate planning – including a review of your Will, the use of Trusts and even dealing with Probate and your estate administration.
- Payroll- through our dedicated payroll department.
- Book keeping and VAT services on a regular basis.
- Reviewing your funding requirements, raising finance or re-financing.
- Software and IT support.