Starting a Business
Starting your own business is an exciting but daunting process. There are a number of areas you will need to consider and talking to us at an early stage will ensure you start on day one with the right business structure and meet all your statutory requirements. Not getting these in place early on can prove costly and time consuming in the long run.
We can work with you advising on a range of issues including:
- Trading structure – sole trader, partnership or
- Registering for tax and VAT.
- Capital vs revenue expenditure.
- Advising on forms of finance.
- Cashflow projections.
- Advising on the most appropriate accounting
system to use.
- Utilising trading losses and reclaiming income tax,
- Calculating future tax liabilities.
- Employing staff
- Understanding what expenses can be claimed to